Brush Removal Schedule
Original Scheduled Pickup Date
New Pickup Date
Starting on September 3
Starting August 19
Starting on September 10
Starting August 26
Starting on September 17
Starting September 3
Starting on September 24
Starting September 9
- Tree limbs must be six (6) inches in diameter or smaller.
- The allowed amount of brush at the curb is three (3) individual piles of branches. Each pile may not exceed four (4) feet high by four (4) feet wide by six (6) feet long. Please leave at least six (6) feet of space on each side and between each pile so machinery can grasp the material.
- Do not place branches in the roadway.
- Do not stack brush piles near shrubs, posts, hydrants, electrical or cable boxes, mailboxes, and/or any other objects. Brush must be accessible for machinery collecting the branches / brush.
- The service is provided for residents of the township.
- Brush will not be collected from any commercial businesses.
- If possible, do not stack branches / brush on a sidewalk.
- Brush mixed with, stumps, roots, leaves, grass, dimensional lumber, firewood or over-sized material are not acceptable, and will be refused. Only tree branches and limbs are acceptable.
- Brush must not be stacked at the curb any earlier than one (1) week prior to your scheduled week of collection (due to storm-water tier a requirements).
- Brush must not be stacked for collection within ten (10) feet of a storm-water inlet / basin.
In order for the Public Works to continue to provide brush removal services, there are many regulations required by the state and county that must be followed. Residents are urged to place brush at the curb, not earlier than 1 week prior to collection week. The first roadway may be picked up as early as 7 a.m. on a Monday morning. Please refer to the schedule for proper removal weeks as advertised.
There will only be one pick up at your residence during your scheduled week. The department could be at you residence any given day between Monday and Friday, and given time between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Any questions, contact the department offices at 732-946-2820.