- Leaves are only removed during the months of April or May, November and December as advertised.
- The township does not respond to call in residential requests during non-collection months.
- Do not place leaves at the curb during non-collection months.
- Residents who accumulate leaves during non-collection months are responsible for disposal.
- If you utilize a landscape contractor, make them aware of the township's requirements and proper disposal times.
- Please do not transport your leaves to the department facility.
- Please do not attempt to dispose of your leaves in the storm-water inlets, catch basins / inlets along the roadways.
- During the scheduled months of leaf removal (November, December, April, or May) please place your leaves at the curb-line in the following manner:
- Do not place leaves in plastic refuse bags.
- Do not mix leaves with brush and or general debris / etc.
- Do not mix leaves with grass clippings.
- Leaves shall be in a "wind-row" type pile along the curb-line in front of your dwelling.
- Place leaves within 10 feet of a storm water inlet / basin, due to storm-water tier a regulations.
The leaf removal service is provided for township residents only. Leaves will not be removed from any commercial businesses. There will only be one removal at your residence during your scheduled week.
Residents are urged to place leaves in a "wind-row" pile along the curb-line no earlier than 1 week prior to their collection week. The first roadway may be picked up as early as 7 a.m. on a Monday morning. The department could be at your residence any given day between Monday and Friday, any time between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
In order for the Public Works to continue to provide leaf removal services, there are many regulations governed by the state and county that must be adhered to and strictly followed. Any questions contact the department at 732-946-2820 extension 1953.