2023 Membership Category Definitions
Includes husband and/or wife, or partner by Civil Union, unmarried son(s) and daughter(s) under 28 years of age and permanently residing at applicant’s address. This does not include grandparents, or other extended family residing at applicant's address.
18 years of age and older as of June 1st. Proof of age required.
62 years of age and older. Proof of age required.
Requirements for Membership
1. Register online (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) or completed application through the mail or in person at Recreation Office (main level, Town Hall) 4 Crawfords Corner Road.
- ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THE 2023 SEASON.
CREATE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT: CLICK HERE
2. Proof or residency (Holmdel residents only)
- Required annually
- Must show current proof of residency: utility bill, lease, rental agreement, mortgage coupon book.
- Payment in full - checks payable to Holmdel Swim Club. Cash or VISA, MasterCard, Discover are also accepted for payment.
3. NEW APPLICANTS
- Proof of age must be provided for all children listed on an application (birth certificate, passports, or religious documents)
- All new applicants must have an ID photo taken to enter the club for the 2023 season.
- Pictures are taken any day the swim club is open during the season.
ALL NEW MEMBERS FOR 2023 WILL NEED TO HAVE AN
ID PICTURE TAKEN FOR THE 2023 SEASON.